SUBIELIFTOZ LIFT KIT: SG FORESTER
All kits come with inbuilt camber & caster correction and rear trailing arm spacers.
- Unique camber & caster correction for OPTIMUM wheel alignment (not just "in spec") & to maintain the good Subaru handling
- Even tyre wear
- Enhanced steering geometry
- Fits all OEM & aftermarket tophats
- The rear trailing arm spacers keep the rear alignment in spec & keep the rear wheels centred so you can fit bigger tyres without rubbing.
- FULLY BRACED for superior strength. Beware of competitors unbraced trailing arm spacers, those are infamous for ripping the captive nuts right out of the chassis!!
- CAD designed & CNC laser cut 1/4” 6mm steel (not 3/16" 4mm like other manufacturers) for ultimate strength & toughness
- Professionally sandblasted and powdercoated FREE
- Welded in a jig for accuracy, guaranteeing perfect fitment every time!
- Very tough - 33% thicker & 77% stronger than the opposition and has better handling
- Tested more than any other manufacturer - in the harsh Australian Outback; super steep alpine tracks in the Victorian High Country; sandy desert tracks and super soft beaches. Built to last under all conditions!!
INCLUDED IN THE KIT:
- Front spacers - CAD designed, MIG welded with inbuilt camber & caster correction
- Rear spacers - CAD designed, MIG welded
- Trailing arm spacers - FULLY BRACED!! CAD designed, MIG welded
- All high tensile bolts & nuts
- Fitting instructions
NOTE: Aftermarket rear camber bolts required for this model
- The front has factory camber bolts for the wheel alignment shop to adjust but not the rear.
- You will need one pair, they need to be 14mm, grade 12.9 (not 10.9 like some brands)
- Add them to your order for a quick easy install