SUBIELIFTOZ LIFT KIT: BAJA 05/06
All kits come with inbuilt camber & caster correction and 2" trailing arm spacers and 2” rear multilink spacer kit.
- Unique camber & caster correction for OPTIMUM wheel alignment (not just "in spec") & to maintain the good Subaru handling
- Even tyre wear
- Enhanced steering geometry
- Fits all OEM & aftermarket tophats
- Rear trailing arm spacers & multilink spacer kit keep the rear alignment in spec & keep the rear wheels centred so you can fit bigger tyres without rubbing.
- Maintains full suspension droop for more grip offroad
- Trailing arm spacers are CAD designed & FULLY BRACED for superior strength.
- *** Beware of competitors unbraced trailing arm spacers - those are infamous for ripping the captive nuts right out of the chassis!! ***
- Multilink spacers are 6061 T6 billet alloy for ultimate strength & toughness
- Multilink main bolts are custom forged, grade 10.9 - a serious bit of hardware! (No awkward upper & lower bolts to reach from behind like others)
- CAD designed & CNC laser cut 1/4” 6mm steel (not 3/16" 4mm like other manufacturers) for ultimate strength & toughness
- Professionally sandblasted and powdercoated FREE
- Welded in a jig for accuracy, guaranteeing perfect fitment every time!
- Very tough - 33% thicker & 77% stronger than the opposition and with better handling!!
- Tested more than any other manufacturer - in the harsh Australian Outback; super steep alpine tracks in the Victorian High Country; sandy desert tracks and super soft beaches. Built to last under all conditions!!
INCLUDED IN THE KIT:
- Front spacers - CAD designed, MIG welded with inbuilt camber & caster correction
- Rear spacers - CAD designed, MIG welded
- Trailing arm spacers - FULLY BRACED!! CAD designed, MIG welded
- Multilink spacers - aircraft grade 6061 billet alloy
- Special order, custom forged, grade 10.9 main bolts
- Brake line bracket extensions
- All high tensile bolts & nuts
- Fitting instructions
Only SubieLiftOz trailing arm spacers are FULLY BRACED to prevent this